DRIVE SHAFT COMP
1）production area was divided clearly,carry out 5s management
2）The production area is 1000m2
3）Number of production staff: 20 （2018）
4）Engine production capacity: 4500 sets/month；50,000 sets/year
5）Drive Shaft Assy production capacity: 6000 sets/month
Standardized production and quality inspection
1） Standardized production
1. Each production process is carried out in accordance with the corresponding production operation instructions.
2. Each process is carried out with the first and last inspections, and will do radam inspection during the process of production
3. We will do inspection according to the standard inspection instruction
4. About inspection record, we will save it over 2 years, so that we can track the quality of each machine.
5. Each machine have individual series number，we inspect every machine and keep inspect record.
6. We inspect every batch of parts that come into our company to ensure the quality of parts
7. We use torsion to inspect spanner, inspect the twisting force of each screw to promise the details of product
Production Area Picture:
Production Process Picture:
2. Engine Production:
1. When can I get the quotation ?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample cost. But the sample cost can be refundable after you place an order in the future.
3. Can I add my logo on the carton and stickers?
A: Yes, we can do OEM service, but you need send your carton & sticker design to us.
4. What is your MOQ?
A: Normally, we do not have MOQ. If you need do OEM, the MOQ is 400 pcs.（20FT container）
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, PSD, EPS, Core Draw, high resolution JPG
6. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 2-5 days.
7. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 15 to 20 days.
8. What is your terms of payment?
A: By T/T, 30% at first, 70% after loading or see the copy of bill of loading.
9. What is your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.